Testosterone Is Needed By Men And Women
Testosterone! There, now that I have your attention. Men and women have it and need it believe it or not. However, in this article, I want to talk about testosterone as it pertains to men and some of the things that can contribute to testosterone levels starting to fall, and some easy things you can do to help increase testosterone. Either you know someone with low testosterone or you have low testosterone and we will start there.
If you are reading this to help someone you love or if you are the person needing help, we’re here for you. You see I believe men have a lot tougher time based on testosterone that may be starting to fail than women do. Many men attribute it wrongly to being tired or stressed, okay maybe but…… A lot of times they just aren’t getting the explosive care they need or they are a little embarrassed to get the help they need.
Low Testosterone Doesn’t Make You Less Manly
Low testosterone has NOTHING to do with the man you are it’s a chemical reaction that needs to get straightened out. Advertisers try with great might to make it manly, but what I see coming into my office is it’s still a little bit of a sensitive topic. I’m here to tell you it’s not your fault!
“Low testosterone has NOTHING to do with the man you are it’s a chemical reaction that needs to get straightened out.”
You might be thinking to yourself “Well I must have done something to start the process of losing it or I wouldn’t be in this predicament”. Yeah maybe you did but more than likely you didn’t. More than likely without you knowing it the testosterone slowly ebbed lower which can be a product of age or other medical issues we can address later. Unfortunately, most men don’t talk about testosterone levels with their sons or even think to talk about testosterone levels to their grown sons let alone talk to their physicians about it. Let me give you a few helpful points on how to get that testosterone going again and some of the things you should avoid.
Things To Avoid
First of all, let’s talk about things you should avoid;
- Are you eating soy? Soy has its benefits but helping with testosterone is not one of them. Don’t try to eat it because it will probably backfire on you and then there go your testosterone levels if the pathway is shot.
- Alcohol, yes I said alcohol can lower testosterone levels. Is that night out with the guys doing you in? Only you know for sure. Admit it and move on.
- Bread and pastries. Yum, I said bread. Bread and pastries have been linked to lower testosterone levels according to the journal, “Nutrients”. How about skipping some of it!
- Trans- fats. Yes, they have also been linked to lower testosterone levels. Examples of places they occur are; baked goods, microwave popcorn, frozen pizza, and mint.
Things That Help Increase Testosterone Levels
Things you may want to begin to include more of in your diet in order to help your testosterone levels;
- Ginger not only boosts testosterone, but it has research to boost sperm health if that’s important to you.
- Avocados are natural testosterone boosters and good for overall health as well.
- Oysters because they contain zinc (zinc supplements should only be taken if prescribed by a healthcare professional after testing) can help.
- Fatty fish like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and believe it or not trout. All are loaded with omega 3’s.
- Pomegranates have a wonderful ability to support heart health and stress on the body which would help with testosterone levels.
Please remember you might have eaten a lot of the things to reduce your testosterone level but you can also do things to help your testosterone levels as you get further away from twenty years old!
The Dr. Ray Tip For The Day
“You may have eaten your way into this but you can eat your way out! Just make some small changes and you will get there. Start with pomegranate juice!!!”
You want this and you’ve got the right to this, so go out and make your way to better health. No one is going to knock on your door and drop it off.
Want an absolutely free copy of my book email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free copy of my book “Livin LaVida Grande; why you can’t lose weight” and we will get that right out to you! If you still have questions you can jump on a quick zoom with me at my calendly link https://calendly.com/ray-135/15min. If you are interested in having Dr. Ray speak at your place of employment or group please email email@example.com.